Regular maintenance for AC will keep you comfortable and save you money and do the following:
- Improves energy efficiency, the right maintenance will keep your system at optimal efficiency, save you on monthly energy expenses and reduce wasting energy
- Save repair, regular maintenance keeps emergency repairs down, which also saves you money.
- Maintenance Warranty upheld, some of the manufacturers offer service warranties that are valid with regular maintenance
- Longer operational lifespan, without regular maintenance there is greater risk of damage to the unit and premature replacement of parts.
Maintenance should include:
- Cleaning the evaporator coils and AC condenser
- Cleaning the fan belt and condenser
- Change dirty filters
- Lubricate moving parts
- Electrical system inspection
- Check for frozen coils and check for leaks
You should have your AC unit checked if any of the following are occurring:
- The temperature you are feeling is different from the thermostat temperature
- Unexplained increase in the energy bill.
- Strange smells, odors or noises
- The air condition is not releasing cold air
- The AC is leaking water or frozen
- The system is blowing out warm air
Some of the benefits of a replacement air conditioner unit.
- New air conditioners are designed to last longer. Make sure to schedule routine maintenance to keep your air conditioner most efficient.
- A new system could save up to half of the energy used, they are much more energy efficient
- A newer unit remove the pain and expense of repairs.
- A newer unit works better and keeps your home or office cooler and more comfortable
- A more up-to-date model is less expensive for replacement parts.