What is HVAC?
HVAC, according to Wikipedia is, "Heating, ventilation and air conditioning - the technology of indoor and vehicular environmental comfort. Its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality."
Let's break this down into our different services.
Heating and Cooling
A furnace is going to break down on the coldest night, it’s guaranteed. That’s when you want to make sure that a professional is close by and available 24/7.
Here are a few things to be watching for so your family won’t feel stressed on one of those cold winter nights:
- Cool or cold air from vents. There are several complications that could cause your furnace to ac like a freezer, our team can find the cause quickly.
- Thermostat not responding. If you thermostat won’t register changes or the furnace in unresponsive, that would be a time to give us a call
- Electrical concerns. If your breaker keeps tripping or lifts are flickering, this is an indication that there is electrical issues or damage, it would be the best time to give us a call.
- Unusual noises. If you hear banging, grinding, squeals or other sounds, this is an early sign of a potential problem, a great time to give us a call.
- Strange odors. Smells that are musty or dusty could be a clogged ducts or air filter. Smells that are sulfurous (like rotten eggs) can be gabs, Call right away if you smell anything different.
We do not want you to be without your heating system, no matter how big the problem might be or the time of day that might the concern might be happening. We are available for you any time.
If you are in a situation to replace your furnace everyone wants:
- High energy efficiency
- Cost effectiveness
- Best performance
To get the best results we will take into consideration the size and build of the home, the family, heating preferences and whether the service is electric or gas. With this discussion with you we will be able to recommend the best performing system for your home.